Dr. Geminiani (pronounced Gem-in-nee-an-e) is a board-certified periodontist in Rochester NY. Dr. Geminiani is board-certified, holding the prestigious title of Diplomate of the American Board of Periodontology, a recognized specialty of the American Dental Association. A periodontist is a dentist that specializes in the treatment of periodontal disease and the replacement of missing teeth with dental implants. Dr. Geminiani received his D.D.S. degree from the University of Siena (Italy) in 2004, summa cum laude. He then pursued a Master of Science in Fixed Prosthodontics and Prosthetic Dental Materials, graduating in 2006 with highest honors. During this 2-year residency Dr. Geminiani acquired advanced skills focusing on the replacement of missing teeth. He continued his education in the USA pursuing a 2-year Certificate in Advanced General Dentistry (2009), a Certificate in Periodontology (2012), and a Master of Science in Clinical Investigation (2012), at Eastman Dental Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY. Dr. Geminiani is a periodontist in Rochester NY. Dr Geminiani is a member of numerous scientific organizations. He participated in several clinical research projects investigating advanced treatment options for the patients that have lost their teeth due to periodontal disease or caries. His research has been published in the most prestigious dental scientific journals. He is fluent in English, Spanish and Italian.You can read more about him on Google+ .
Dr. Geminiani practices as a periodontist and dental implants surgeon in Rochester, NY. His practice focuses on bone grafts, gingival grafts, periodontal surgery and dental implants. Dr. Geminiani focuses his practice around three patient-centric values:
Safety, Integrity and Long-term Success.
Educational and Career Highlights
- Research Fellowship Prosthodontics Department, Eastman Dental Center, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY (2006-2007).
- Honored with Basil G. Bibby Research Fellowship (2010)
- Recipient of Granger-Pruden Memorial Award (2011).
- Presented his clinical and research work in national and international forums for periodontist.
- Published in several peer-reviewed scientific journals.
- Trained in the use of oral and IV sedation techniques. Ideal for the treatment of the fearful and anxious patient.
- Assistant Professor, School of Dentistry, Health and Science Center, University of Texas, Houston.
- Board-certified periodontist by the American Board of Periodontology
Dr. Geminiani enjoys spending time with his family. During his free time he likes to bike in the parks of Pittsford NY, and to train in Martial Arts.